Tax Reduction Planning
- Comprehensive review of your tax position to assess opportunities for maximizing tax reduction strategies that include analysis of Roth conversion possibilities, the matching of Passive Income with Passive Loss activities
- Annual review of your tax situation and planning to incorporate any new tax law changes
- Keeping you up-to-date on new tax laws that can affect your situation
- Provide guidance on Tax Free Exchange possibilities
- Recommendations of tax solutions including Tax Advantaged Investments – some that even can reduce the taxation on Minimum Required Distributions from retirement accounts
This information does not constitute advice in the areas of tax advice. It is your responsibility to seek guidance and advice of your own tax counsel.